The swimming nights are our primary activity, and for those of you wanting to check it out for the first time, there are some things you might like to know!
A Night at a Solar West Swim Night
- 6pm: Committee Members show up to help set up the space- covering windows, setting up, etc.
- 7pm: Members and Guests start arriving, entry fee paid and sign-in- CLOTHES OFF! Have a shower/rinse and then jump in the pool/spa/sauna. You can walk in the water, do laps, sit in the water, play with a beach ball, whatever you like!
- 9pm: Food time! If you want to, the food that everyone brings is shared, with hot and cold drinks, and then you may (if you want to) get back into the water for a short time before pack-up starts.
- 9:45pm: Pack-up starts- Putting covers back on the pools, packing up food, etc. CLOTHES ON for the windows to be uncovered!
- 10pm: Finish time, last bits and pieces being cleaned up and everyone leaving.
Please read the FAQs for more information.